Target worker with a fat ass

Do you guys like my work ? Should I keep posting ?

103 Likes

I love your work! She is very hot and I love that sweet ass packed into those jeans man! Her front side looks just as sweet!!! She’s hiding some big titties under there!! Great catch!! Thank you for sharing with us!

3 Likes

U have some of the best work on the form ofc u should keep posting

1 Like

Great 360 view. Bonus likes for the cleavage!!!

1 Like

In my opinion, this is not phat ass, but rather skinny. But no matter how, for me it is perfect!

Thank you for sharing!

9 Likes

There is no fat ass there. She’s tight and perfect.

3 Likes

Keep up the work! Dont expect 1k likes here, the shots are great, subjects are great, there’s different topics for everyone
:peach::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Very sexy !!!

3 Likes

Love it bro, definitely keep posting. You keep getting some goat shots like the titty shots here

2 Likes

absolutely! you are one of my favorites

1 Like

Really tight jeans butt !!!sweetie!:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Thanx for sharing. Cute lil booty

Got to love a fat ass. Of course we love your work dude keep posting these cheap little chicas for us. Our cocks are hard for all of them. Expose them like they want to be exposed. Only criticism would be that you showed her boobs so maybe mention that you can see her boobs so that guys who are interested in that can click on the link. Thanks for her . She needs to be exposed andshe needs to be here

2 Likes

Yessir !