Teen in tight yoga shorts...VPL

Enjoy this beautiful teen…

VideoCapture_20220619-073543

208 Likes

Holy shit that vpl is so hot on this teenie. Best post in a long time :heart_eyes: :exploding_head:

1 Like

Yea I know…I wanted to capture more of this beauty but Mom was on to me…can’t be too greedy…Mom look good too with a big butt…

2 Likes

You got an amazing capture bro keep it up!

1 Like

The mom is to my liking. Helluva shoot u grinded it out and captured quality content

2 Likes

The best

11 Likes

Wearing yoga shorts for shopping should be a mandatory law figured in the constitution.
So hot ones! :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face:

3 Likes

Is that a mom and dot ter?

1 Like

Yes it is…mom showing her to the guys out there…maybe she needs a BF…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I wish I was a girl so I could be a whore and give everyone a show

2 Likes

Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, good god…

1 Like

I love when they dress like this >:) they know how to keep the soldier standing

2 Likes

She’s ripe , but i miss the frontal shots, that pussy looks phat

1 Like

Very cute and curvy still seems best to stick with video as most pics indoors end up blurry without them standing still even if pics are double the video frame size. Showing off all the curves with those shorts and rolled up shirt

2 Likes

Best mom-dau combo ever? :open_mouth:
Both are amazing and I can imagine mom being very protective. She must realize exactly how sexy her offspring is :wink:
Thanks for this video, one of the best!

2 Likes

Her pussy would never be the same again if got to handle it. Great work mate!

2 Likes

Incredible catch! What an absolute stunner, def good genes :heart_eyes::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Great shots!

1 Like

Dayum…a sexy mother dotter combo is hands down one of my favorite things ever!!!

1 Like

Very pretty teen !!!

1 Like