That non-OC stuff

Could we maybe open a separate category for non-OC material and make it mandatory to add? Most of that stuff is a huge disappointment to me because it is staged. It’s not what this forum should be about.

22 Likes

I agree! A separate category with credits to the original posters should be mandatory.

2 Likes

It hurts to see so many people comment and like the non-OC stuff. The poster gets rewarded for someone else’s work.

6 Likes

Agreed this should be original content some of the stuff on here could be a lot better but definitely have a separate category for this

4 Likes

i’ve yet to see a single one! though I pretty much only browse the new category

I agree. Good to see this being talked about. Sometimes I wonder if something is staged when there’s many shots that would be impossible to get so perfectly irl. By that I mean like, it’s possible just not half of them being like that.

2 Likes

Ye we are out here definitely taking risks, even when we post them we are taking risks. A few days ago u was busted but I got away…

2 Likes

That stuff should be flagged, it’s not fair they get more attention than real hard earned candids.

4 Likes

Y’all can help the original shooters by liking and commenting on their posts. Don’t like or comment on the stolen stuff.

7 Likes