The topic that won't die: What is the best location?

At least once a week some new guys stumbles into the forum and asks the humble question…what is the best location to get candids? It’s the topic that just won’t die. No matter how many times it gets brought up or discussed, someone is desperate to ask the question.

Desperate to find the magic solution to shooting the best candids, the new guy will take up forum space asking the basic questions…where do I find candid subjects? What stores should I linger in? What set up shall I use to cap some ass? where can I get me some bitches? what’s the secret to shooting great candids?

Those of us who have been doing this for a while know the answer…Where? Why, wherever there are women…what time of year? Anytime of year…what store? Any store where women shop…what’s the secret? Practice, practice, practice.

What do y’all think? Let’s go ahead and document the best locations here in this thread…just maybe we can create a list so definitive that new guys will stop asking the question all together.

26 Likes

The best stores for me are the ones with less cameras. I find booty in all stores, which is why this question sucks lol

But to be honest, it’s more a question of how much time do you have to cap? You can be in the hottest stores and miss it all if you don’t have the time. Say you have time, well now you need patience :ok_hand:

Time, patience, and practice :bubbles:

13 Likes

I hate this topic because it’s such an obvious answer…the best place to take candids is wherever there are women.

It’s also really annoying because they expect a magic answer, as if only hot women in tight clothes only shop at certain stores. There is NO magic answer.

9 Likes

Numbers matter. Go to densely populated places and blend in. The more distractions for people to look at, the better. Malls and theme parks being your best bet, along with outdoor events like concerts, spring break parties, Fourth of July events downtown, etc.
The more you do it, the more you know what you like and where to find it. Sometimes I go to this one Walmart further than the one near my house because of the endless flow of Latina baddies… it’s actually crazy.

16 Likes

Good thread! I say #1 is Target for clientele and lighting.

4 Likes

Literally any store!

You can cap cuties while pretending to look the price of something…

And then when you’re done capping ass you can get some face shots since the employees are forced to answer your questions LOL

37 Likes

Sports stores, like Dicks sporting goods, Nike stores and stuff like that will usually have nice toned women with leggings on I’ve found. Women oriented stores like forever 21 and bath and body are good spots too, but you do look more sus being a guy alone in a store like that. But in all honestly any store will usually have a good ass or two in it ready for a cap. Just be discreet and take chances when you find them!

8 Likes

There is one magic spot, outside the hot yoga place on the bench of a public street😂

1 Like

+1 to this. Density is a huge benefit… holidays are great for this as well (black friday ass shopping FTW :star_struck:).

4 Likes

My answer is still the most correct, although I could be more precise…Go to where there are woman who fit your taste.

You’re probably more likely to find toned women shopping at Lululemon than shopping at plus sized shops. If you like fat women, go to the plus sized stores…bikini women, go to the beach, etc.

I also find Target stores on Tuesday afternoons from 2:15:00pm to 2:16:45pm to be the best times.

5 Likes

Exactly.

Using this as a baseline, the more you shoot candids, the more you’ll be familiar with the best spots and times in your area and areas outside of it. If you want to know on a more general level, look no further than this site and others like it. If you’re here (or there) long enough, you’ll notice a pattern. Moreover, look at the brand(s) they wear. Coach, Lululemon, etc. Shopping bags, as well. Be observant. Obviously you’re not going to be doing this while you’re out there, but if you’ve seen enough candids, and shot many of your own, you can easily parse what type of women wear what kind of clothes, and therefore the best spots to shoot candids based on a more curated approach.

But anyways, it’s not like this thread is going stop this question from being asked in the future, no differently than it is gonna stop people from complaining about the candids they get on a free site. No differently than it is gonna stop people from asking for videos. Hell, I’d be willing to wager if they pinned a thread about it on this site, it’d cease to have any effect. Unless you can reverse engineer human psychology, it isn’t gonna change - people won’t do a simple search because they’re so programmed into being spoon-fed answers by the internet.

5 Likes

Well said man. This is why the topic pisses me off so much. Guys who can’t do any thinking for themselves looking to get some magic secret for free.

At least now I have a topic I can share with them when I tell them to do some research first.

5 Likes

patience and timing. location is of minor importance.
those who come out and ask right off the bat won’t ever get it. that’s probably good. the community doesn’t need them dumbfcks that constantly upload blurry upside down pics that aren’t cropped.
with that in mind, easter sunday afternoon should be our own recognized national holiday and that halloween store always got freaks.

3 Likes

Any place that has a cash register dummy.

I’m more annoyed by the people that respond to these fools looking for the magic capping place. Let that dumb ass question fall on deaf ears

1 Like

My best shots are all at the mall. That’s where chicks go.

1 Like

The answer, as incredible as it may seem to some, is exactly what dbcooper said.
Now how to do it, that is the question, I guarantee that you cannot be exact in teaching, as in any other activity in life, just by experimenting, and thus developing your own method.

And another, how to transfer an experience that has a lot to do with the perception of the moment, is the same thing as trying to teach someone to fish in theory, picking up the rod and seeing if the sea is full of fish, if the water is calm, It’s the same principle as fishing, cast your nets… :rofl:

1 Like

I think for me it’s just the moment and I have to be alone. The majority of the candids I have I captured without me going to look for women. I use to candid with my gf around in the store but I’m not taking that risk anymore. There’s so many places to candid honestly but remember there’s always a risk. I would say to new shooters is to just shoot wherever they feel comfortable and try not to make it obvious.

1 Like

Yooo when they ask “ how long should I stay at said location” :joy:

3 Likes

It’s a wild rush of adrenaline when you cap with GF around :smiley::blush::neutral_face::no_mouth::frowning::cry::sob:

3 Likes

We should just fuck with them and give them specific times…for example, “Go to Target exactly at 10:23am on Thursday January 21st and stay there for exactly 1 hour and 13 minutes, no more, no less”

12 Likes