Thicc Latina MILF in Tight Jeans (OC)

Saw this phat ass milf get off her car as soon as I pulled up to Chevron, had to act dumb looking at things inside to get behind her & get something of that phat ass :drooling_face:

55 Likes

What an ass man, deliciously packed into these tight jeans and wide (and tight) panties.
This fatty knows perfectly how to attract us.

This shot is priceless.
Meaty thighs, vpl, pigtail, fat rolls on her back under her tiiiiight shirt bulging over jeans :heart::pig_nose:

Thks u so much !
If u have more of her I take :sunglasses:

8 Likes

It was hard but I was determined to something of that nice ass
These are the best shots outta the vid I got

1 Like

@Nighterror You’ve made my day :sweat_smile: !
If u could post the video you’ll be a Hero.

3 Likes

Honestly….idk how to post videos lmao

Go on mega or another filesharing service
You have 20Gb free on mega. You upload the video and share the link here. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Looks to have pretty nice rolls too! :heart_eyes:

Faptasstic tight Latina milf knows exactly how to make me rock hard!!! :ok_hand::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::boom::jeans::smiling_face_with_tear::four_leaf_clover::boom::hugs::heart_eyes::smiling_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Her only flaw is, maybe, her mommy panties she wears… But her huge ass is well packed into so I can validate!

1 Like

what a nice turkey

2 Likes

You are right about a turkey ass.