Thick ass

Love booties that fill pants so fully that every fold and wrinkle in the denim disappears – she is a Goddess :heart_eyes:

1 Like

DANKE für diese “Super Mega STRETCH Fotos”! Sie zeigt wahrhaft ALLES, was sie hat. Wahrscheinlich die Beste Verkäuferin mit den Tageseinnahmen. Eine Bedienung mit einer “TOTAL bombenfesten STRETCH-Röhrenjean” - was gibt es schöneres. Sollten ALLE Verkäuferinnen und Angestellten tragen! Einfach ein Traum und Mega coll “TOTAL in STRETCH” zu sein!

3 Likes

Love :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Thats extremely hilarious :joy::joy:

1 Like

Omg :heart: more please she’s perfect

2 Likes

I swear latinas and blacks have the best :peach:

1 Like

Oh my god. Such a great backside. Do you have more of her ?

2 Likes

Magnifique

1 Like

Unbelievable brick house. Oh my god … so cool … :sweat_smile:

1 Like

far and away, best ass on this entire forum. maybe even best I’ve ever seen in my life…absolutely unreal and pure wife material. breeder’s dream

2 Likes

Goddess ass

This is my favorite lady of all. She gorgeous, pretty, I can see that she gets a lot of attention too.

Thanks for sharing this hot lady.

@psyOwl echt cool das du sie bei der Arbeit erwischt hast lol. Vielleicht weißt du das ich sie am Bahnhof 3x erwischt habe lol, das war 2021

Amazing!

Smash that ass

I want her cum on my cock. I would absolutely bludgeon her innards. idgaf, I’ll be all uncivilized about it. I’m scrambling her insides. By the time I’m done with her, she’ll be needing some time off work, so recuperate after I leave her gutted.:100::drooling_face::sweat_drops:

definitely one hell of woman you capped there. random cap of a booty that fat and a face that gorgeous is for sure a rare find

Holy fuck that’s a huge ass

This is an incredible capture really need a video of her

2 Likes