THICK CHEEK SHOW college slut

body of a goddess, college freshman slut with her thick ass hanging out. this tops my baddest milf post.

best content USED_Moment9

I never noticed how hard her nipple were, was too busy staring at the juicy ass

2753 Likes

:pray:

2 Likes

instant classic, instant hard on
dear lord

17 Likes

Best post I’ve seen on here. How did you manage to stay so close for so long? That’s incredible.

And she definitely is a goddess with that heavenly ass. I got hungry looking at her delicious cheeks :drooling_face:

17 Likes

I never make eye contact. I always grab a product and act like I’m reading the ingredient list. I try to record when I see my subject busy looking at a product. One trick I been doing is getting in the way of my subject, then politely saying “excuse me”. I feel like it makes it seem like I really am looking for something as I shop

45 Likes

For sure she is a good Mum to her Kitty :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lmaoooo she actually had a cat in her shopping cart :joy:

5 Likes

Nice ass to nut on

7 Likes

Got dammmn the title was definitely not clickbait :weary:

2 Likes

No clickbait around here :smiling_imp:

1 Like

dayyyyyyyyummmmmmm…gonna be a cleanup in aisle 13 if I was there. God bless sluts with fat asses showing.

3 Likes

Simply fantastic!

2 Likes

FantASStic!!!

1 Like

Not like she should be surprised even if she was suspicious of you… I mean… What is she expecting as she heads out with her cheeks out?? “Oh, nobody will care…” goodness… Thanks for this.

9 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking. Like bitch, are you trying to be creeped on? Because SAY LESS :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

excellent damn i love candids

2 Likes

Omfg!!! This is an Epic Catch!! Great Angles!

3 Likes

Top notch post!!!

4 Likes

This is so good!!! Great angles and frontal. What do you shoot with?

2 Likes

This one takes the cake! :+1::+1:

2 Likes