THICK CHEEK SHOW college slut

Ohhhh. The ass hypnotized me, now i see him.

3 Likes

That would have been me :rofl:

she going straight to the “go to” collection!

says amount of plays exceeded. re-up videos? I’d love to see them because this ass is legendary

1 Like

This looks like an all time great! Someone please link the video

Did you sign into Google account?

1 Like

If I was around, that ass is getting smacked lol. Ridiculous ass

1 Like

holy Toledo, I’ve never been that lucky seeing a chick like that shopping. especially at Walmart lol. good pics bro

1 Like

This is amazing, thanks for the gold. Surprised she didnt ask to see your candid vid to make sure you captured all the great angles, and made sure to catch the nips as well.

2 Likes

She could deny it all she wants but everyone knows only a whore would go out with half her ass hanging out

2 Likes

Sweet fucken ass, ohhh! Even the guy in the red tank top was staring, lol

1 Like

Totally terrific. Did someone say spank it?

Go ahead! :peach: :wave:

Holy shit - those thighs! OUTSTANDING! Thank you so much for this beauty.

1 Like

awesome shots!

1 Like

She looked straight at you also, i wonder if she suspected anything, you must feel so tempted to just slap it or grab it, ohhh i can just imagine the temptation!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I can’t seem to find the full video to this, what name do i put in for the search subject?

You can’t find the video on the main site. I posted Google drive links for the videos

Oh yes i seen those 3 already, i just didn’t know if there was another longer video, also how did you resist from not grabbing her ass? Omg you were so close, the temptation!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So epic with that big of a booty and major cheeks…extra lucky with the full on bend over as you slouched down as well