Thick white girl in VB shorts w/ VPL (lots of upshots) BUSTED

I got busted at target for capturing these shots. Once you see them you’ll probably realize why. I know i went too far and messed up badly, i wont do this again…
But hey atleast i got pics of this fine ass white girl. I hung around her and her mother for a while honestly. Neither of them said anything, the mom gave me a nice smile but im pretty sure the the girl caught on eventually, i think she liked it and rolled with it to be honest. She was kind of giving me a show, what do you think?

20231226_194358_2

20231226_194447_3
20231226_194447_2

20231226_194930_1_1

20231226_195046_1

20231227_004116
20231226_194358_1

109 Likes

My personal opinion, definitely not a subject that’s even close to being worth getting busted for or even capping. But that’s just my personal preference. This chick is probably someone’s holy grail and she has all the right curves for them but definitely not my jam.

29 Likes

I’m not going to lie to you bro, for you to get busted by security like that, she’s not a subject I’d go crazy over to get busted. You just got too happy lol.

11 Likes

Damnn you guys are making me feel shittier than when i got caught lol one mans trash is anothers treasure i suppose. Is she 10/10? no but i digged her. She was just so oblivious it seemed like great opportunities. I just wasnt thinking about security cams

3 Likes

Maaaan I was expecting heat! Absolutely not worth getting caught over😭

9 Likes

She is basic at best! Not even a pawg.

7 Likes

there isn’t a more watched over section of any big box store than the electronics section. for real.

3 Likes

Ill never understand why dudes risk being caught over a subject that isnt even worth it, which is a majority of the posts on this site lol. You said she caught on and then gave you a show? We all know thats BIG :billed_cap:.

4 Likes

Bro you got carried away no wonder you got caught lmao come on dude. Also not worth it at all. Damn bro that sucks for you!

1 Like

L take come on bro

I only say that cause she was moving like this alot like exagerated.

20231226_194930_1_1

11 Likes

I think she’s sexy AF thanks bro :saluting_face:

5 Likes

Risk level: wayyy too risky for this particular girl. Great caps though.

But dam you got enough content for season 1, 2, the prequel, and future spin offs.

6 Likes

She’s thick. You got literally every angle lol

5 Likes

Damn bruh… you were on that ass lmao!

1 Like

If I notice loose shorts I’m outta there😂

1 Like

I liked it. Nice shots. Worth getting busted? No, but i think you stayed on topic a bit too long lol just be a bit more aware next time

1 Like

Bro, no disrespect, but getting busted for this chick was definitely not a smart choice. I don’t even think it was worth your time. But yeah, you went too far, but wrong choice.

4 Likes

Bro she was fucking loving it

3 Likes

target is def the worst store to get busted in. Im not allowed in anymore

3 Likes