This PAWG was putting on a SHOW [OC]

She saw me and I thought I was busted. But then she came over and started bending over in front of me. I couldnt fucking believe it. I actually uttered “no fucking wayyy” under my breath. She obviously loves the attention. Enjoy!!

172 Likes

If that’s not a “here’s your sign” moment, i don’t know what is. If she knows I’m capping and indicates wanting to participate…i may also offer to take her dancing. Specifically, the horizontal tango.

7 Likes

omg bro please drop the vid

Bbw would be the correct term on this one

Good LORD, is there a vid??

Unfortunately i deleted the video. Its just out of habit. I only take video for the screen grabs later on, and usually the vids arent even good. Super shakey, only on the subject for milliseconds at a time. And then i spend a lot of time meticulously extracting the clearest shots.

But i will admit, this particular video wasnt so bad. She stayed in frame for awhile, so im kinda beating myself up for deleting it. But like i said, it is mostly out of habit, cause once i had the best screenshots, i was pleased enough to just get rid of the vid.

And no i didnt talk to her haha. I have zero game.

4 Likes

She was waiting for you to ask her number

1 Like

i can see myself taking her doggy

2 Likes

I had the same situation a little while ago. She looked right at my phone camera twice and not even a minute later…BAM. Phat ass bent over right in front of me. Couldn’t fucking believe it.

These are great caps, btw. I honestly think very few chicks do know and just think, “well, let’s make his fucking day.”

3 Likes

That looks delicious :drooling_face:

:fire:

1 Like

Great show, so curvy and perfect.

Careful! That would imply that they’re able to give consent, fantasy killer as that is. :imp:

1 Like

Chill …you’re starting to sound like a Karen here picking apart everything people say…it’s just a forum

2 Likes

I’d have to absolutely let her know she made my day

1 Like

I think she must have like you very much :wink: she pretends to look at something and
bends over in front of you to give the sign its ok take contact and ask her number :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes