Tiny Latina w Lil Bubble Reaches for The Stars

I think I’ve capped her before and she loved it. She’s so pretty it’s kinda scary. So when I was getting my shots I wasn’t sure if she noticed and was enjoying it or if I was overstaying.

Asked her if she needed some help and she immediately was all smiley (gorgeous) and said no thank you, she just couldn’t find what she needs.

Anyways, enjoy!

100 Likes

These are the types of girls I’ve looked to snag shots of. Incredible pictures player! Keep it up

3 Likes

I like her type. Definetely the kind u can contort like a pretzel, throw up in the air and land right on your lap

3 Likes

So I guess you buying tampons man lmao :joy: :joy::joy:good stuff keep it up :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Cute curvy look bet someone would of liked to go in for the closeup and offer to help, if it was something other than tampons

2 Likes

She wanted you to help her lol

1 Like

Thanks bro! Appreciate you :raised_hands:

Nahh bro I’m not buying tampons :sob: Was pretending to look for a specific kind of deodorant

1 Like

I thought so but shawty said she was looking for something but couldn’t find it :worried:

After taking those pics I would have helped her and started a convo. Shes very cute and seems like the wild grindy type of chick if you know what I mean. But then again, the section of store and product…she might be in a bad mood…

Stretching up on the tiptoes - killer

quality looks good far away. what phone?