Tips for videos low to the ground?

How do you get your camera so low to get upward shots? Do you have a bag or something that you have your camera/phone in? My arms aren’t that long lol.

2 Likes

Lol shoe cam, do people actually do this? I’d say the whole gym bag setup is pretty good because you can carry it in your hand so the hidden cam area is close to the floor but also put it on your shoulder so it’s waist high. I have multiple setups and switch it up every now and then. One day I attached the cam to the inside of a plastic carrier bag with a hole just big enough for the lens. Then tapes it down so it stayed in line with the hole. That’s a great one to do for extreme upskirs but quite fiddly to set up.

I’d go for gym bag setup.

3 Likes

Just word through the vine majority of ppl just buy those go pros and add a bag setup. Won’t go into much detail, but I’m sure you get the jest.

2 Likes

I use my kiddo to look at items or toys low to the ground, then I come join her to look at the toys. Camera in hand. Too easy

3 Likes
2 Likes

I watched this video some time ago, it was OK I think - I forget. I know it opened me to several other options convenient for me!