Turned the corner to this in my face

263 Likes

BIG BOOTY, JUICY FRUITY :tongue:

3 Likes

Gawwwd dammn. Would definitely put it to the side and slide it in :0

3 Likes

Niiiiice! Thanks.

1 Like

Wow right time, right place :hot_face::heart: That’s a nice juicy ass, I like the little heart patterns too , she knows what’s she’s doing :yum::heart: Exposed thongs are such a rarity these days with high waisted leggings/jeans being the current trend, thanks for sharing :grin:

4 Likes

My boy

1 Like

Im following that ass around the rest of my time there then going for the number on the way out. Those cheeks are definitely jiggling while riding dick

2 Likes

The temptation to grab that ass would be unreal!

2 Likes

A jackpot and a half.

1 Like

Daym son she thick

1 Like

Bonita tanga

2 Likes

Yessssss. Pajama booty. She’s got to be Dominican because of that dumb hair wrap and the size of that ass. Love Dominican girls. The supermarket is the great place to find them. I picked them up all the time there I get laid all the time from Dominican girls at the Spanish supermarket.

5 Likes

Would lovvvveee to put my face all up in that lol

2 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

This is a massive booty. Thanks

1 Like

Holy F-ing S Batman!!! Her ass and feet are amazing!!! Definitely want to sniff those panties :drooling_face:

Awesome bro. Can you give me some game on how to get Dominican women whether here on in the private messages bro? Thank you.

Okay see now this is the type of thong slips I like :+1:t4: :drooling_face::peach:

fucking hot slut. what store is this and is there vid?

1 Like

Bro hit the jackpot