Two Target Pawgs (OC)

Man o man do I wish I wiped off my camera before these… rookie mistake :man_facepalming:

Wasn’t getting much opportunity the last couple days and all of a sudden the candid gods blessed me with this Target trip with these two. The first one was completely oblivious.

This next one was a trick-shot, I was bent over “looking” at items and stuck the phone betwen my legs :laughing:

The second one was oblivious until I was about to leave then I got greedy and went back for another quick walk by and she got a little sus, no issues tho. When I first saw her shape my mind was goin crazy.

Glance,

I just realized this second one is the same PAWG as one of my other recent posts :)

Same shawty

596 Likes

mmmmm very nice

22 Likes

Incredible cap that second girl’s figure is great

2 Likes

110% I had to double take at first to make sure it was real

I think it’s okay for us to compliment these women on their body progress… some kind of conversation starter too. But she honestly has a really great body :flushed_face:

those upshots are so amazing damn

1 Like

Thicker Den Frozen peanut butter

7 Likes

LOL :rofl: bent over part and phone in betw33n legs, haha imagine if you took a snapshot of yourself lol :laughing:

1 Like

The second one is amazing

1 Like

For real, I just realized I capped her last week in jeans too, post is linked above now :sweat_smile: :man_facepalming:

Pawg like that in the Lego isle, I’d have to get her number lol

OMFG bro, the second one has an absolutely insane body shape wtf. Like how can she be real?? I’ll be thinking about her for a while. My heart would’ve been beating outta my chest trying to cap her.

2 Likes

Both amazing!

Please post the video.

2 Likes

The ones with the brown leggings drive me crazy, thanks bro, excellent caps :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Perfect caps bro

So glad you stayed the course!

fawk bro the second girls it’s freaking hot!

Amazing cap

1 Like

The way the first babe is standing really accentuates that booty! Love it!

1 Like

Gyatt duyum lol

Target always hits, the other day I saw a milf/giIf thick and tall af but she was in checkout and leaving. Turns out she was leaving later and could have caught up. Her cheeks were like two oversized pumpkins and she wore loose pants but you can still see the shape of her ass