Unconventionally pretty girls? Or are some of them just ugly? (Faceshots)

Obviously the Sephora girl is pretty. But what do you think about the rest of them? Unconventionally pretty? Or should I try and film hotter subjects?

113 Likes

I think each of them is beautiful in their own way, great looking, all of them…

14 Likes

I heard someone say “pretty is pretty, but only ugly can be beautiful” don’t know if I believe it but it’s still a good quote

1 Like

perhaps you are horny? :kissing_heart:

2nd 3rd & 9th not my type but all the others are great! Love face shots so much very appreciated

All beautiful

Not the last one

What technique you use ? Those candid are great !

1 Like

This one is beautiful.
Your face shots are the best man. Thanks.

3 Likes

they all got something yummy

Don’t get me wrong, I love beautiful women (such as the first woman) but something about the “Unconventionally” attractive women draws me to them more often than not.

Maybe (for me) it’s the few great qualities a woman can have that makes it much more appealing on an average women compared to an all out beauty that we are use to seeing.

1 Like

Yeah, maybe so, but if not beautiful or pretty, certainly cute, at least to me. Not seeing the rest of her, who knows what she’s packing…:slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2::v:t3::man_shrugging:

They’re all arousing

Black and pink hair is the best of the bunch.
I’m sure the rest are nice people lol

Man I love your shooting but all of these to me are at least cute if not gorgeous :rofl: (Not into H&M blonde or green hair, but otherwise yes)

lets be honest 50/50

your posts are always refreshing

I gotta say I love the shots you get. I particularly I loved the first girl and the girl with red hair. I really face shots and you really capture some really good looking girls even if they’re not “conventionally attractive “ each girl has their own magic and their own look. Never stop posting face shots man :grinning:

1 Like

My opinion is all of them are pretty. Enjoy and thanks for sharing.

I definitely like them. Especially the one with pink hair :heart_eyes: