Very thick Indian nerd ass in yoga pants at Costco (video)

Love costco on a busy day with chicks lining up to get samples. This was a very chick ass Indian nerd with glasses. To me, i love capping on Indian chicks because they are more rare of a hunt and when they show off that thick ass of theirs—yummmm. Hope you enjoy and like!

Video:
https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/615y7bxe1gulr0y/Very_thick_Indian_nerd_*ss_in_yoga_pants_at_Costco.mov/file

168 Likes

Just to add value on indian Chicks… i feel you bro. Yours is top notch. I got some work to do -moToVizion ♤♤♤

18 Likes

Damn this Indian chick is thick

Good lazy girl ass…

Damnn man. She is thick

Incredible man thanks

Monster indiano ass​:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::yum::yum::yum:

Perfect , indian + glasses

Love it. There’s something about the ass/wide hip combo on Indian women that makes me goon out.

I used to have a boss like that… wore gorgeous cotton fullback panties all the time because you could always see the VPL.

1 Like

Great example of why i love Indian chicks so much now. The naturally pillowy soft thickness.

1 Like

God she’s thick, so good

1 Like

For real bro, she makes you just wanna bust huh

Can you reupload vid to the site ??

sorry for the video being taken down on media fire. here you go:

repost:

6 Likes

You’re the goat this is cap of the year

I would be deep in her! I would do anything to feel that ass and pussy :drooling_face: She looks like the perfect slut in bed :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Great work man, indian babes can always get it!

What a delicious thick beast!!! Would loooooooove to sniff that ass