VPL/VTL subjects

Nothing gets me off like VTL/VPL but I’m unsure as to why that is. Actually a totally bare butt or leggings w/o any underwear would be much clearer to look at, but I always look out for subjects in tight pants where the underwear lines out especially well. I guess it’s because I would think that if you can see a tightly stretched piece of underwear, the girl would feel it pressed against her pussy or something. But that’s probably total BS? Or is it? :sweat_smile: Or maybe it’s just exciting to know what type of underwear a girl chooses and for what reason? What’s your impression of visible underwear under tight pants?

17 Likes

Big fan. Nothing beats vpl

6 Likes

Couldn’t agree more! And I found the same about being able to see some ass nude vs vtl in leggings or dresses. Just a kink I guess but I love when I see it. Even on ass I wouldnt normally find attractive. If I can see that VTL it’s 10 times hotter

5 Likes

it’s like seeing an intimate detail like what panties she chose that day. Most times she doesn’t want anyone to know but we do.

22 Likes

Right, it does actually. The ass cheeks get pushed outward a bit. I will repeat this forever: they WANT to be noticed for this so bad! They will give us a pass for recording because it totally gets them off.

3 Likes

I was literally going to write this exact thought the other day on here! I dont know what it is about VPL/VTL that is so sexy! Like others have said i like getting to see what type she is wearing and its almost like you can undress her with your eyes layer by layer!

4 Likes

VPL is the sexiest it gets. The more visible the panty, the thicker the line, the sexier. You see it from time to time but most girls I’ve encountered in my life say it’s “tacky” always try to avoid showing it. I always had to ask them to let it show for me. They didn’t like doing it but still would do it for me every now and again.

Girls think it’s not presentable and would rather avoid it showing which makes the rare instances when you DO see it, THAT much sexier.

2 Likes

I don’t know why but I very love VPL so much.

1 Like

What is it called when the panties show a glimpse of lace similar to the picture with red shorts on? Where can you find galleries of those types of shots?

Whaletails if she’s wearing a thong?

1 Like

We need this posy

I can explain!
Personally for me, it’s that extra step of candid. It’s that the girl doesn’t realize that her panty lines are showing, and doesn’t know that I not only can SEE what kind of panties she’s got on, but I can take a picture of it.

4 Likes

Nothing got me off more in college

2 Likes

Just what I was thinking about right now. I love VPL/VTLs. It’s just the best thing there is. Nothing better than see a girl with a delicious ASS wearing tight leggings or biker shorts and the thong line is perfectly defined. Priceless. Underwear don’t supposed to be visible but, chicks don’t care and I think they do it in purpose now days because they know is a major turn on. Especially when they are wearing those summer dresses and their ass cheeks are jiggling and definitely can tell they are wearing a thong; gym or jogging hotties definitely like to wear thongs under And what about volleyball girls, wearing a thong, sometimes a g-string, underneath theirs sweaty tight shorts. Every time I see a hot babe with a tight dress, i do look for a VTL/VPL to get me off. I’m with you, it’s such a turn on for me and drives me crazy every time one those beautiful chicks gets caught on videos and her undies are visible.

2 Likes
1 Like

7 Likes

It’s a very good question! I love VPL and part of it is the “teasing” aspect because it shows a little of what’s underneath without being too revealing. On the other hand, I’m not as into VTL or see-through so I think a bigger part of it is how it emphasizes the softness of the ass, as in these photos:

Source: FunFair S1 : a perfectly VPL 🍑

Source: Extreme vpl, hot tight ass

5 Likes