Waiting in car b4 entering store? Thoughts?

Does anyone ever wait in the car b4 going for a catch? sometimes a dime is inside but if you can wait for one then you can forsure know incase you are forced to wait in store for 10 mins. Thoughts? I was thinking it could be annoying if its a quick visit.

3 Likes

I have thought about it, but I make a point to not spend too much time getting candids. (Secondary to just living my life as a normal member of society). I won’t pass up a good piece of ass, but won’t go out of my way to seek it out.

Waiting for people will just open up pandora’s box for how much time I waste looking for shots. A bad snowball effect, if you will.

12 Likes

Very seldom do I wait around to spot an ass to cap. I prefer to go into the place as soon as I’m there, you’re bound to find something!

1 Like

Yeah I literally do this all the time. And if your lucky you’ll catch another dime loading up her groceries in the trunk or something like that… Works out great

I know what you mean, but sometimes I just want to spend a day visiting a hot area where I am bound to find many mindboggling leggings girls. I live in a very fortunate city let me say that.

1 Like

Yes I’ve done this once and it sure did pay off! It’s worth it if you have time. I parked near the front of a store with only one entrance and exit so I saw everything. Saw my ideal babe and it was game time!

2 Likes

I do it often and two things happen for sure. I end up regretting not going un because a 10 came out and then I see my ten go in and get it. Like someone said in the comments before mine I do park close to the entrance.

1 Like