Walmart White Girl W/Her BF In Black Spandex (OC)

Wassup Fellas,

I was in Walmart one day got a few caps but nothing post worthy, for me at least, walked outside after I purchased my stuff and was walking to the car when I glanced at a couple walking in from the distance. I know you guys have experienced when you can tell a woman has a fat ass from the front, well that’s what happened here. I rushed to the car glanced back at them as they started walking in the store and seen it from a distance, thing was POKIN. Threw my bags in the car in a rush and fast walked back inside to cap this chick. Found them late, in the makeup aisle and was able to finesse my way behind them in line, got a few looks from the employees btw cause I was just in there lol. This chick has a crazy ass for her frame. I love the hips side meat too that’s how I seen the ass outside.
The gif is blurry but I refocused it and got more of her after I setup.

IMG_6597

268 Likes

Wow that is an amazing ass. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Unreal ass, absolutely incredible work here

1 Like

Hope there’s a video to be posted later on.

faceshot possible thx

That ass is magnificent! Thank you for taking the effort to throw the things in the car, grab the camera, return to the store, find this woman, and even more so for taking this beautiful capture. True lovers of a good ass will appreciate the time and effort spent. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Super sexy ass hopefully we can see the vid

Mouthwatering backside! Epic catch

1 Like

side profile did not disappoint

1 Like

God damn! Pawg got a dumptruck on her. Amazing cap bro

1 Like

plsss we need vid and faceshot

Imagine him seeing this post post! Thank you bro! Blew my load all over my screen for her!!!

Damnnn that fuckin shape :drooling_face::drooling_face::peach::peach:

What a beautiful shape. love fat booty like that. Thanks for taking the risky cap and sharing it with us.

These girls are different these days, look at this ass

1 Like

side view is insane

1 Like

gahh damn

1 Like

Yeah it is, you know how it goes, the pictures don’t do it justice, it was unreal in person.

Thank you, I did the best I could on such short notice, I wish I could have got more of her in the makeup section.

I really do appreciate it, I take pride in what I post, I try not to post anything that isn’t clear and doesn’t have enough content. There have been many times I’ve only got like 10 secs or 4-5 postable pics, but I try to set the bar high for myself. Thanks again.