What are y’all’s favorite candid/video types?

Let the group know your favorite type of candids so we can keep the content coming!

8 Likes

all cattegories can be good

1 Like

Yes! Those are my biggest category in my collection, love the gym

4 Likes

idk i don’t really care for gym photos tho unless they’re in nike pros ofc :smirk: but idk all categories are nice jeans are nice i like tight bodies because yes

2 Likes

Definitely gym videos

1 Like

lulu for sure, but they’re second to shorty shorts videos for me. and definitely videos over photos haha

1 Like

Lululemon shots are the best but wow I love it when you go to the gym man so many bad bitches there

5 Likes
  1. Leggings
  2. Shorts
  3. Bikinis

in that order

4 Likes

Tight jeans on petite teens

11 Likes

My favorite category is spandex shorts definitely. From teens to college age. Mmmmmm

7 Likes

My favorite category is cameltoe and yoga pants

7 Likes

Yoga pants are the best :drooling_face::drooling_face:

4 Likes

leggings are super hot, and the short tight shorts, ugh :hot_face:

but my all-time favorite is [view up the skirt/dress since apparently that’s censored] which unfortunately don’t have their place here :cry: but i presume that’s to keep folks out of trouble

Short spandex shorts with no underwear and a cameltoe. No doubt this is my favorite kind of candid shots. Gets me hard af. :grin:

2 Likes

Petite teens, vpl, leggings are the best! Any lady with a nice ass.

2 Likes

short shorts, everything mini, i like to se the chicks

1 Like

Wedgies

Tights, short/tight mini skirts, pantyhose, leggings, thick ass, tall skinny females.

2 Likes

Some shots were not in public space and age was in question. There was a recent change to remove that content among other stuff.

There are plenty of great candid work without needing age concerns and upsk!rts

I love the gym videos and store candid’s in yoga pants myself. I’ll be posting some jogging and store candid’s when I finish editing them. New to this forum but happy to find like minded individuals :slight_smile: