What will you do if you saw an another creeper?

Guys,
I will not hide it, i saw a plenty of creeper who had fight with me for getting behind a girl and records that ass :joy:

What will you do in those circumstances ?
What will be your reaction to this situation ?
Have you ever saw a creeper too?

I had always wanted to make a friend for doing this in duo and get nice view, and being also not be noticed, because when you do this in group they can’t interact with us :sweat_smile:.

Share with me your experiences and thoughts about it please :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I don’t know about another creeper, but if you can find a girl that’s cool with it, they can run interference and get you into all the good stores that a singe male looks weird in. A girl with you gives you instant credibility as a non creeeper

5 Likes

I would love to collaborate with another shooter.That would be crazy!!! :fire::fire::fire::peach::peach:Imagine the other shooter is a female too?! Bruh……

4 Likes

I would love to have a female coordinate with me! I guarantee that I would capture tons of fire!! Especially in places like "Victoria’s Secret /Pink store, shoe stores, Ulta etc. My ol lady however would definitely Not go for that LOL! I encountered another creeper last week while shooting this milf.
:point_down:

20 Likes

I’d salute :muscle:

So…if u have a GF or a girl that is your friend then yeah take up that offer to Victoria secret… I’ve been in there twice u need a woman to go with u either it be ur mom or sis whoever times are hard lol.

1 Like

Guys, let’s face it.
Even if actually my GF Knows that i’m a creeper, she asked me to stop that (of course i can’t) but asking her for that… impossible.

@CandidDirector omg, why not duo with him :joy:
So many creepers that i know won’t share their records cause they affraid to be exposed…

So many masterpiece who will never be shared…

3 Likes

One day i was tryng to uppie a lady in pantyhose,
And a man came in front of me did the record without any shame and touch the woman’s ass :joy::joy:
I felt like a noob in front of him…

4 Likes

Saw a guy at the gym legit pulling out his phone from the distance to video a hot ass girl squatting ! I have my beautiful techniques to video at the gym, kinda felt bad for him he was already in a red flag pointing the phone at her and keeping the phone steady. Hope he got a really nice shot !

What techniques do you use to shoot in the gym? I’m still pretty new to the game and trying to find new ways of shooting

Another thing, try to attend crowded small gyms, candid shooting at big gyms are like going to a Target on a Tuesday to snip some candids.

Let me give you a few tips

• Don’t use a phone cover that is a different color than your actual phone. It will make it eye kandy.
• Front pockets shorts or pants, rig the camera to a leveled position in your front pocket where the lens can be exposed a bit. The rig can be done by sewing parts of the pocket or other ways as well.
• Never look at your subjects
• If there is a hotspot at the gym try to always be there before any girl is there and start warming up and all those good stuff and if a subject appears you got yourself a gift.
• Don’t go crazy over a missed opportunity, there will be plenty more !

8 Likes

I would like to find another creeper to make friends with to have a “bud” to look at pics with.

1 Like

True - but who knows a girl who would do that - knowingly. If your use a friend who doesn’t know what you’re up to, maybe it could work

1 Like

Great ass and a great cap of a fellow in action.

I’ve been saying this is a good idea. Need to make this happen.