What's the worst that could happen when caught?

Just wondering how big is the risk.

1 Like

If they’re of age and you’re not snapping under skirts, it’s not illegal to take photos in public. They could shame you, that’s about it.

9 Likes

There is a lot of risk these days.

1. You get a woman who is pissed and decides to confront you with video. She ends up putting the video online and it goes viral. If you don’t pay attention to these things then you won’t know this, but feminist social media lives for creep confrontation.

2. If you get caught inside a store, you can be physically removed and permanently banned.

3. If you get caught in a theme park, like Disney World, you WILL get permanently banned from their parks.

4. Police can be called out for any incident. This doesn’t mean that you’ve done anything illegal, but sometimes Karens are hell bent on raining down hellfire upon you. You probably won’t get arrested, but it’s not a pleasant experience.

5. You could get beat up by an angry boyfriend, husband, or father.

I’m sure I might be missing some consequences, but do your best to not get caught.

9 Likes

Your wife or girlfriend will beat your ass if she finds out…lol. my 2 cents

4 Likes

Can you just imagine what would happen if you got caught at a place like Disney World? With your wife and family around? How do you explain that to them? Sorry honey, I can’t go back to the park because I was caught taking pictures of girl’s butts?

My ex wife would indeed have killed me if she knew about my hobby.

5 Likes

Not to mention the ride back home. Talk about silence and a lot of ass kissing after that.

1 Like

Just don’t do anything illegal and of course i’m assuming you’re from the states, if not check your local laws. Photography isn’t a crime and these men and women are being filmed left and right from store or city cameras all day.

If anybody ever gets violent and attcks wait for the cops and have them arrested for assault its that simple. But just be safe out there! Even if you aren’t breaking laws, you wouldn’t want to be on social media with a video of you being confronted as you can probaly lose your job if it gets to their hands.

Could loose your job if they taken in the workplace

I was caught recording college girls in a student parking lot on campus and reported to the police. I was in the car and the cops pulled me over as i was driving away. They made me delete the photos, told me I’m banned from campus for a year (if they see me on campus, i will be arrested immediately for criminal trespass) and let me go without anything further.

@Nat_League

Phones locked!!
99 problems!!! How’s it go……?

“Son, do you know why I’m stopping you for?”

Well my glove compartment is locked, so is the trunk in the back
And I know my rights so you goin’ need a warrant for that

There’s varying laws everywhere. Typical that a police officer would have to get you in front of a judge to set a ‘no trespass’ order, or the property owner/security.
Waiting around for police seems a lil wierd but anything can happen right? Just like I am reaching.

Glad you made it out with only a scratch tho!!
:+1::+1:

You can get banned if your caught. It happened to me. A major store chain Begins with a W. Two individuals , I wasnt taking shots of them directly. But they probably made up a story. In addition, I was in the store with my camera. I think I might have been a little less discrete than usual. It may have been a couple things . So I think the store must have investigated. I got a phone call, from my local officer of the law, officer saying I was banned.I was sent a letter and told to not go on any W property.

I was never asked to leave or confronted. It depends what security might find if it comes to that. Underskirt, Bathroom type stuff, thats illegal and off limit. Dont stay too long, Also you might look like a shop lifter. I actualy think if you are suspiciously looking around to see if any one is watching, it looks even worse.

Most recently I sent a representative to the store in question. They actualy talked to management and surprise they knew nothing about me being banned. So in short, anything is possible

2 Likes

I got trespassed from target 30 minutes ago-They had told me a few months ago if I came back they would call the police don’t know it’s it’s just this location or all targets probably just this one.It’s indefinite so hopefully in the future my future girl don’t need me to run to this target with her,bald ass nigga snitched on me-didn’t even get to take any shots Should I feel remorse is this a lesson from god idk but I feel wrong inside gonna drink myself to sleep how can I attone for my actions-I am sinner whos probably gonna sin again lord forgive me for things i don’t understand :pray:

1 Like