Which race do you guys think have the best ass?

What do you guys think is the biggest difference, the asses of black girls Latina and white women? I feel like the black girls and Latinas tend to have a more fuller ass but the white girls got the shape. what do u guys think?

7 Likes

I don’t care about what race but as long as the ass is nice and phat! I’m all for it lol

24 Likes

Honestly I think latinas have more pop when it comes to ass!

2 Likes

For me ebony #1 latinas #2 pawg #3 others#4 fake#5

4 Likes

Nascar

4 Likes

Unpopular opinion: bubble butts of asians are the best. Followed by white then latinas

8 Likes

Latinos and black girls
And sometimes white girls also got some nice bodies and ass

1 Like

The human race.

2 Likes

Actually this. When an asian works on her ass it’s unmatched in shape.

4 Likes

A man of culture I see. Mind DM’ing me real quick? I got a question

1 Like

from my perspective, ive associated black girls with being fake ass queens, latinas 50 50, white chicks and asian chicks are almost always legit. My conclusion, white or asian chicks have the best ass out the box, they dont need DLC’s to improve. The exception are the obese or anorexic chicks, they are prevalent in all races.

2 Likes

Pawg, Latina, Asian, Black, Columbian, fake

2 Likes

I know a Turkish person IRL and if they are like the rest, my vote is for them LOL

1 Like

Judging by the great reception of white women’s posts on this forum, they are certainly the great majority’s preference here.

As for my preference, it depends on a case-by-case basis.

Asians for sure.

2 Likes

God middle eastern, armenians, arab women have some of the chunkiest fattest asses ever :drooling_face: i need more big nose fat assed beauties on here…

1 Like

latinas hands down

I mean I love myself a blonde PAWG any day of the week but I am an equal opportunity ass admirer.

1 Like

Germans

1 Like

Latinas. Especially the Colombians and the Venezuelans

1 Like