White Shorts OR White Pants (Video)

Summer White
Shorts VS Pants
Slim VS Booty
Two great specimens but I gotta go booty.
Got a quick video of the booty :peach:

174 Likes

Love the way the white pants grips her pussy. Nice shots all around!

1 Like

Truly top notch stuff here…thanks for sharing!

1 Like

More of the last milf please.
Amazing job

2 Likes

White pants for sure, shes freakin hot!

3 Likes

:fist: :sweat_drops:

15 Likes

Super post i like both white pants and shorts, but love the white pants in this set

1 Like

Great Post

1 Like

I wish I had more, it was a busy day.
Unfortunately, priorities always come first, this is just a side gig. I wish I had the time I used to, and the places I’ve been.

1 Like

man, there is just something about the way those white pants fit her form that just grabs me by the uhm “heart” and squeezes… i have to go with the pants chick… she is pretty petite too and thats a major plus for me… i like a booty but a well formed small ass on a small framed girl is what i could really get down with…

2 Likes

white shorts all the way

1 Like

Same for me, white pants is better to show the beautiful shapes :stuck_out_tongue: so good to see also busty bodies, we can see some parts of underwear of bra :stuck_out_tongue:

Lizzy you are a real professional to find babes with perfect body and it seems she is here indeed for you, to be caught with sexy body and sexy moves. I like all these pictures !!

1 Like

I love white shorts but the girl in those white pants is just stunning absolutely my type.

1 Like

Thanks!!
If only I was there for the hunt only!! I had some serious missed potentials!!

1 Like

Arf ! :pensive: :laughing: you will find other babes other days ;) don’t worry

1 Like

Perfect angle, brightness, the main topic is clear, well caught. Her ass is so gourmand, her ass is well rounded and I guess the jean should be so soft to touch :stuck_out_tongue: and the ring at the finger is also so exciting ^^ she is a wife but anyway she is caught and showed here for us :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Isnt there a video of the girl with the white jeans???

1 Like

Nope, unfortunately I wasn’t able to catch her in motion.

White shortsfor sure. So nice and thick!

1 Like

What a nice catch

1 Like