WHO Would You Rather (vol.1) Brunette vs Blonde - PRIME VIDEO

Hello all :double_exclamation_mark: I am starting this new series “WHO Would YOU Rather” these posts will include my favourite duos I’ve captured! Please enjoy the 15 minute link and the rest of the content! :fire: THE LINK IS so mouthwatering





Quality Ass !!
GMP_Q29tcHJlc3NHSDAx_0

————————————————————————
https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/khejx2vbla59qzn/Brunette_vs_Blonde_-_WWYR1/file THIS LINK is :1st_place_medal:————————————————————————









CHECK OUT THE LINK ABOVE TO SEE MORE OF THESE 2 VIXENS :fire::double_exclamation_mark::double_exclamation_mark::up_arrow::up_arrow::double_exclamation_mark::double_exclamation_mark::up_arrow::up_arrow::double_exclamation_mark::double_exclamation_mark::fire:

WHO Would You Rather Do?

400 Likes

Mmmm that brunettte is hot :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Brunette :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Black pants for me. Shes heavenly :heart_eyes:

Awesome Vid … Both Were Amazing To Watch

20 Likes

Thank you for sharing the video

1 Like

God damn taking both :winking_face_with_tongue::winking_face_with_tongue::winking_face_with_tongue::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sweat_droplets::sweat_droplets::sweat_droplets::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Brunette for sure

2 Likes

Blonde. Her ass is so perky :hot_face:

3 Likes

Brunette :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Perfect tiny little bubble

2 Likes

Both of them beautiful body :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Amazing, how did you get 15 mins of footage and not get caught :joy:

3 Likes

Holy smokes buttman :exploding_head:. Great job and thank you for sharing

2 Likes

The Wedgie Pull Was A :man_cook:t4::kiss_mark:

Brunette vs Blonde - WWYR1(1)

13 Likes

Just wanna say absolutely amazing work gifting us with a 15 min video.

I’d take both for sure.

2 Likes

Brunette hands down, not even close :drooling_face:

2 Likes

great asses

1 Like

Blonde would be more wild in bed from the looks of them. The brunette is more shy and would like the covers over pretty sure. Not to mention the brunette looks to have been blessed in the ass department but not so much in the chest. Blonde for me.

2 Likes

Candid infamy!

1 Like

This is one of the best caps I’ve seen. Great subjects, the quality of the shots is top notch. Nice job on the footage. Amazing Cap! :fire::100:

I choose the black leggings one. She’s an angel. She’s my type of girl.

2 Likes