Wow! Latina baddie with a hungry bubble!

167 Likes

Great but too many pix.

4 Likes

Waay too many.

1 Like

All I see now is the video great work

1 Like

@Pointpleasant @Cakeman @PleaseDeleteAccount right on!! I’ll definitely take that into consideration on future posts!! I appreciate the advice :wink::ok_hand:

3 Likes

A video would have suffice. Videos are better to post imo. Seems other just post pics frequently. Nice shots tho.

4 Likes

Fucking-A, faptastic capture here - what a woman. Shes got a hot face, some waist-to-ass ratio to mention, and those thighs and ass together - what a formidable pair. Thank you for sharing, wow…

1 Like

Holy MF Got Dayum…Wally World Latina Booty is the fuccin best!!!

1 Like

15 Likes

@Kafuru I do agree, but it’s a little disheartening seeing what I risk my ass for on some other platform being passed off as someone else’s work, let alone give them the ability to profit off it. I’m not hating on anyone making money. Get your hustle on, but do the groundwork yourself or shit hmu and let’s get it together… js​:man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

@SniperOG See you get it!!! That’s exactly why i post the number of pics i do… Sorry, it makes for a long post, and to the ones who won’t look at the whole thing in order to drop a :heart: are missing out. :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging: Especially with a woman like this! Honestly, as long as i get enough to hit the good - great topic goal, I’m happy. Its an awesome thing, dont take it wrong but I dont post specifically for likes. I appreciate this group, and I’d just like to contribute my fair share…

4 Likes

Yup, I do get, post away my friend.

btw ezgif .com is a great tool. you could make some gifs pretty ez :+1:
Try it on your next post.

1 Like

Bro, she’s honestly incredible. I’m actually jealous you managed to get such incredible shots of a chick like that. I tried capping today and kept getting cold feet, just barely got one decent cap :joy:

Keep up the amazing work! Real talk I will gladly accept having to download a full video’s worth of individual images if I get to see girls like this in full motion :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

Those thick cheeks are gobbling up thise leggings. Shes a true baddie.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll check it out… It’s just hard finding the tim3 :watch:… Im lucky to post what I do get up… Unfortunately, i have a lot of content just sitting on an extra hard drive because of it… :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

This is why I grocery shop haha

1 Like

Here’s the thing if you are good at something others will copy. Look at history don’t matter if it’s art or clothing, etc. I find it rather flattering to be a trendsetter and have others take your quaility and try to make it there’s.

Too many cowardly guys I take as those are the dudes afraid to approach women and too afraid to get laid lol. This hobby isn’t for everyone risks are always in the way, but if your smart enough you can obtain that reward. Maybe I’ve been doing this for too long, but I’m not afraid and don’t attract much attention to myself. I enjoy that adrealine rush of being pervy plus some women like men checking them out😏…just no pervy looks.

1 Like

Amazing cap

1 Like

Video