Y’all ever see the best ass as you leave?

As I was leaving a taco shop I saw the most amazing ass in light grey legging shorts and I almost hit a parked car because I was so distracted lmaoo, man I wish I stopped and capped but I was already at an intersection, idk if it was good timing to see or bad timing to not get the cap. Has this happened to y’all too ?

12 Likes

Happens to me daily lol

5 Likes

IE: I almost hit a parked car as i pulled out of the lot and was already rolling into the intersection
Edit: also hella Latina possibly Asian, damn I’m so bummed I missed it

1 Like

always

3 Likes

Damn near every time I’m out hunting, it’s like the candid gods are trolling you.

2 Likes

For me, it’s a big old pair of tits, but I feel your pain!!

It literally happened 3 hours ago she walked out of the gym as I was going in and all I can do is stare at that ass. It was the best ass I have ever seen. Her leggings were so tight and the ass so big. I just started going to this gym so I hope I will be seeing her more.

1 Like

Well yes, however in many cases you can change your own plans and decide to go back in (act like you forgot something). I do this all the time. You just gotta be where the subject is, sometimes this means to alter your route. Since no one knows it but yourself, no one is going to ask you why you just turned around or whatever. For the gym I don’t know but I guess most people have a subscription anyway and can re-enter anytime, do they not?

1 Like

Lol!!! Man yes you read my mind! That tends to happen. Its either that or they’re leaving as your coming in!!

2 Likes

OH YES! specially when I’m with GF, I have seen de best mega asses, and she know I like big booties, lol. so I’m munching one of my balls to pass the frustation. I think is more pur perspective, I mean it is what it is.

1 Like

Don’t worry bro I’m manifesting it for you :muscle:

1 Like

Man re-entering a gym is risky risky I wouldn’t personally do it but I know people that do, i feel like gyms are hyper aware of people re-entering, if anything when your about to leave just add an extra 5-10 mins, sometimes it pays off

That always happens when I’m leaving a store like target. I never go back in cause that’s suspicious

2 Likes

Exactly