Your decision ---> The busty Italian MILF with a round Ass / Video

The busty italian MILF made it with 65% of the votes.

I actually hadn’t even finished shopping when I saw this incredible lady. So I had to hurry to get behind her. You can clearly see the VPL in her skintight jeans. And that ass… :hot_face:
She stuck her big breasts straight out. Man that was hot. :smiling_imp: :bone: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :peach:

Thank you for taking part in the voting!

Video is about 5 Min and 290 MB, with some great slomos inside.

535 Likes

was waiting for that vid, very nice!

3 Likes

@burner157
Thanks a lot :raising_hand_man:

Mmmmmm😋

2 Likes

Mamma mia so curvy and pretty. No need for periods in file names especially 4 of them. Got lots of corrupt files over the years from extra . in names computers don’t know what to think of the file type.

2 Likes

@brighteenup
No problem, this file works. :wink:
But thanks a lot for the tip buddy! :raising_hand_man: :+1:

Wow

1 Like

Wow

1 Like

Gorgeous tight jeans milf!! :ok_hand::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::jeans::grinning:

3 Likes

A1 milf, great job getting behind this one!

2 Likes

Would love to smell and worship her ass in those jeans after she keeps pulling them up all day.

5 Likes

Thanks for the quality content. Excellent contribution. :+1:

1 Like

Omg. Perfect Bubble.

1 Like

very impressive content.

1 Like

Amazing catch!

1 Like

That jeans pull up she did waa so sexy, glad to see you recognised that too by replaying it in slow mo

Deliciosa Milf

Great video, awesome cute milf! Love her standing position and that pull-up move, and btw she knew what you were doing. :wink:

The pull up shot is so hot

1 Like

holy shit is that Linda Belcher ?