Asian chick in lululemon yoga pants bends over

this is one of my all time favorite and probably one of my best works to date! This oblivious Asian chick with a really nice juicy ass wearing her lululemon yoga pants just slowly looking at stuff at each aisle. she’s got a super fine booty! I was able to get at least 6+ minutes footage of her from all angles as you can see. She got a cute face, got VPL action going on, bends over a few times. I got a couple of great shots where she just bends over directly behind me which is my favorite types of shots. Reminds me of my other great bend over posts (Very round PAWG ass in yoga pants LOVES to bend over (face/video)

I would have kept going but got out of there before any workers start getting suspicious and am now able to share these great snaps/footage with all ya’ll! I know a lot of you here on this forum love Asians and I do my best to keep them cummin!

(I’m going to upload the shorter videos to candidgirls here but due to length limitations, i’ll put the rest on gofiles- i know gofiles only keeps files for a short time, so go get them!)

video 1:

video 2:

video 3:

Full extend 5 videos:

210 Likes

Tips on how you get the camera so low to get those low shots? When I try, I can’t get the camera low enough to get a good angle without looking suspicious

2 Likes

Great Set! Thank you!

Definitely one to marry, what a cutie asian…gosh…great drop my friend thank you so much for sharing this gem
Amazing videos and pictures.

1 Like

Asian girls are something else <3

3 Likes

Very hot Asian! Great post man! :+1: :peach:

1 Like

master class of a post :crown:

pretend you’re looking at something on the bottom shelf

This is great! Future milf or if so she already is!

She is fantastic in those leggings and you got some amazing shots and videos. So sexy. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us.

hey i missed out on the gofile downloads, any chance of reup?

2 Likes

@voyjoy, seriously, I think you’ve become my favorite poster on here, easily, yet the problem is that this site is not that popular, and as great as a lot of threads can be, over 90 % of them don’t have videos, and if they do, the video dies off quickly because this site is simply unpopular.

I’ve seen other places have files last in mega and gofile a lot longer than this place because far more people frequent those sites. A lot of y’all post treasure - genuinely some of the greatest shots and women I’ve ever seen - but they either have no videos or dead links that never got reuploaded onto more secure sites.

USE BUNKR PEOPLE! Bunkr is unpopular-proof, so even if a lot of people don’t click k the link, those bunkr links last a lot longer than heavily-moderated MEGA, or gofile.

2 Likes

she is amazing! But the last link doesn’t work… can u please re-up?

2 Likes

I usually only post with 1) video and 2) face shot. Otherwise it’s not really worth posting

1 Like