Very round PAWG ass in yoga pants LOVES to bend over (face/video)

Alright guys, classic Trader Joes moment. This white chick definitely is the definition of PAWG. She was wearing these awesome Nike Yoga pants and her ass looked so round, juicy and huge. And for some reason, she kept bending over and I strategically was able to position myself behind her for some great money shot as you can see. Wished I would follow her longer but ran out of time. She had a cute, shy face as well. Man, i kept getting hard thinking about this capture. Enjoy and like guys!

videos:

234 Likes

I would have been too. Total hottie!

Looks like a milf too, would love to pound that ass…

1 Like

Mmmmm milf fantastic​:drooling_face::yum:

Caught her bending over the succulents - Spectacular…

Yes, down there, yup bottom shelf, um hum, a little further in the back.

I was slowly scrolling, enjoying the pics of the latest PAWG, and then this scrolled into view…

Fuck! Great stance cap, wow…

7 Likes

This is my personal favorite. I am literally directly right behind bent-over ass ready for me to just pound her. geezzzz , just the thought of that gets me super “excited”

15 Likes

Damn! That’s certified PAWG hottie. Great work man! :fire::hot_face::sweat_drops:

I love these type of older women. Showing out for the bulls. There’s a reason why she bought those leggings you know😂

Well, now that you put it that way, i have to agree. That is one poundable ass… :smirk:

Goddamn. That seam is SO FAR up in her crevices. Imagine how that crotch smells after a long hot summer day. :yum: :yum:

Excellent catch, brother!

These mature ladies are my favorite to cap . They’re either completely oblivious or they enjoy the attention.

Thanks for posting ^^

1 Like

Great Job! Thank you!

Wow! She is unbelievable! If I saw her front only id never guess such a booty was hiding back there