Candid Photo Tips

The locations will vary!!

My wal Marts is where I would go to take snaps of disgusting people, Target is next door.

Malls here are garbage so it doesn’t attract anything worth snapping. Home Depot has some fine looking women working there!!!

Dicks is always good, or the like.

1 Like

As you gain experience and snap away, be sure to review the work to see where things may have gone better. Sharing with others is what I prefer but when posting for all to see, consider the content.

• Save the blurry pics as practice to reference

• The color black is really hard to creep successfully and should be avoided until your skills have improved.

• The closer the pics the better. Far away creep shots are typically not clear.

• Quality over quantity.

(OPINION) when posting snaps:
The subject matter MUST to be something that people are going to want to see. Your creeps need to be exciting, sexy, funny etc. in order for people to like it. Not every Plain-Jane ass is creep worthy.

14 Likes

Very good tips! Thank you for sharing

1 Like

you did amazing explaining this i’ll refer this timbre comers

Was talking to a friend of mine about taking pics. If you have an Iphone and apple watch. Your able to control your Iphone and take pics with it. I believe video as well but haven’t tried. Seen vids on youtube. Could always have your phone with a clip on your belt with the camera part facing outward. Might be able to have your phone setting someplace then activate when target is near. Less obvious if your looking at your watch. No one really assumes your taking shots while messing with your watch. Could also have it on an arm strap if your working out. This might help to get more interesting shots. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

The QuickDraw is always a great test and sometimes with great results!!!

You lay sights on a capture, the current situation couldn’t be any worse of circumstance, and the subject begins to near…

You break out the device with a short prayer requesting perfect movements as you decide which setting will provide the best results and begin to swipe performing all the correct actions at lightning speeds as the line of sight takes place all while actively participating in a real-life interaction and hoping in the back of your mind the results turn out as you can only wish for…

3 Likes

Lol so true! That short prayer of “please please please let this be a good shot!” Sometimes you get the best shots in the world and other times it’s a complete miss… best not to dwell on it though

6 Likes

Another good store is Kroger. At least the one near me has good quality. I personally use the phone call method as it is practically impossible for anyone to really suspect you. Also I have a phone cover that covers the screen so it’s never seen. A tip I would give is wait for the person to get in the checkout line to get the best snaps.

3 Likes

Locations are solely based off environment and the results you’re looming for.

You go to the beach for bikinis, but the more private spots will have the ones that don’t wanna be seen - might find a diamond in the rough.

You go to a festival to see ass hanging everywhere and sometimes need to maintain focus, kinda like the beach.

You got to the mall for, well, who the fuck knows anymore but you can always find something. Now, there are NJ ‘malls’, NY ‘malls’, and VA (actual) malls where the people still flock to. And of course the lesser aged.

There’s always good help at Dicks!
I got a thread for that LOL

4 Likes

Yes! I’m gnna say it:
Monster truck shows too!
OMG the shotz I got from one!
My only issue is it is too crowded, it’s not hard if you’re by yourself!! Or a team (I’m assuming)

Thanks for sharing the cheat codes. :+1:t4::+1:t4::fist:t4:

2 Likes

The iPhone/watch does work. But the GoPro/iPhone works even better!!! No you can’t use the watch because GoPro has one, they want you to IT!

Plus the GoPro default setting is to turn off the screen. I just got the 8 so I’m working out the kinks.

Cool didn’t know about the GoPro.

@Guitarscope

QuickDraw is as described 10 posts above

1 Like

you can use the volume control to take pictures. make sure you turn volume down all the way so it doesnt make a click noise each time you take one

4 Likes

@RedMonster
Gimp & Blender photos!
Blender & Davinci Resolve the videos!
I’ve used them and they are free and close enough to photoshop👍

One I like to use is the phone belt clip holder. I have Note8 and use with background video recorder. I’ve gotten very good footage like this. I always record want I want to capture, then screen shots the best pics when I’m home. I also use the fake talking if I want to capture headshots perfect. When I was at Hooters, I was pointing my phone at the girls while talking to them normal. Got very good footage, will post of them later. All techniques do work and got to act very casual. There’s many times you just left a location and see a target coming in but then you decide if you go back in. I always act like I forgot something to buy. Can’t look suspicious at all, like others have said, if it’s too risky and people will notice , I just forget it.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the tips, the elbow scratch certainly looks effective. Another one I’ll be trying is using a prop like a book, like you say everyone has a phone but if they look at you they’ll see the book first.

3 Likes

Hi folks, I’ve been using a book as a prop and it has worked a treat, definitely recommend on top of the more experienced shooters say.

1 Like

Like you hold it against your body with your phone on it?