For Some Reason MILFs Seem To Enjoy the Attention

I’m not claiming to be a MILF Hunter by any means…but I get a your welcome to admire me vibe every now and then and when I do I just hit record and have no shame, in fact I want to make it obvious…theres just an excitement of what she’ll do for me. Of course there’s times when you just get a look of disgust and be like whoops and walk away but I have more W’s then L’s. Shooting oblivious bitches is coo too but i like them close up-all diffetent angles booty shots so its tough.

This MILF wasnt drop dead Gorge but she had the next door soccer mom thing. She kept looking over to make sure i was still recording and stepping right in front of me. I like to imagine she was dripping wet.

preview of the next post

447 Likes

She has kind eyes. What a beautiful woman.

9 Likes

Looks like the 2nd one had a setup to shoot candids lol

2 Likes

Did she say anything to you? I wanna know more about you being obvious and how the women react I feel like more likely than not they would not be cool with it lol but damn those eyes looking up at you while she’s got the head of your cock in her mouth would be crazy

9 Likes

Damn mask. I wish to see her whole face, such a beatiful woman. And oh, of course, the rest of her body is gorgeous

7 Likes

That’s a beautiful woman, great catch…

2 Likes

Love this pussy

lmao

She’s the perfect milf. That body was perfect! Nice bubble butt, big tits, and nice eyes. She’s a total freak! The fact that she started the conversation so many times. Her man needs to come put her on a leash before you buy a fat nut in her

1 Like

Great pawg! Can’t wait for the next post

1 Like

Watch the video

This is great! The little story makes it even better!

2 Likes

Wow beautiful woman. Very sexy

This is amazing my guy, thank you, she’s wonderful

1 Like

I love chubby girls that have a cute face… makes me want to explode.

That cute face kills me and his body! :ok_hand:
Great work!

This vid is clipped from the video before what transpired on the Vid above. For yall who want to see the moment she knew I was making a movie. Whether she was trying to give us a show is debatable… she most def knew she was the star of this movie though. 16.5 MB file on MEGA

11 Likes

nice milfs

Many thanks for the video, I almost forget it, and wooooowwwww

Nice. As long as they arent wacko, they usually love attention. My chick loves attention. She says only time she hates it is when guys are assholes or rude or acting all pervy. If nice, she always likes it. Thats how I landed her. I was nice but straight forward that I found her fucking hot hahhahahha.

1 Like