Giving out Blue Checkmarks

My quality isn’t the best compared to the top shooters on here I would say but I have gotten over 150+ likes on majority of my posts. I always try to post a video along with my shots, and my content has been reposted and shared amongst many!

To add on I have made about 97 posts and have gotten 5.4k likes, I’m not sure if that’s good enough for a verified check but I’d be honored if I were to get one! Thanks!

I support @Babysheep6 nomination :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Haha Thank you bro for the nomination I appreciate it🙏

3 Likes

I nominate myself foward for a Blue Tick, some of my content has gotten a lot of likes… I’ve got lots more to give but it’s just finding the time to get round to editing and all that jazz

1 Like

I have the most liked post on this forum. 12500 profile views and 4k likes :+1:

6 Likes

Do votes make any difference? I heavily support Candid Guy and Babysheep6, also voyjoy

I think My shots are great

1 Like

I wanna say I deserve a check because I’ve had some successful posts but I feel as though I’m only getting started.

1 Like

You’re a goat indeed :100::handshake:

3 Likes

@CandidKing4545

1 Like

I nominate @Babysheep6 and @Ashtro for their outstanding contributions and dedication to our craft. They are conscious of the risks and take great care to bring us content above and beyond what is normally posted.

7 Likes

I think I deserve a blue checkmark because I upload extraordinary content. I May not upload as much anymore but when I do I make sure it is top tier content. I will start uploading more often now as I have tons of content to upload. Thanks

Thank you guys for all the support. I’m seriously honoured to be nominated this much. I’m glad you guys enjoy my content. Thanks guys.

2 Likes

Thank you so much and all of you for the support and all the likes. It makes risking all these shots well worth it and it feels great to be verified on here! Can’t be anymore grateful, happy shooting!

1 Like

I post decent content and participate as often as I can.

My pic quality ain’t the best due to my phone, but my good technique makes up for it with good shots. Take a look at my best!

22 Likes

I Got Three more Suggestions.

I nominate @caPMan2000, @Kungfucandids and @YaBoyRichard01. They also got worthy content that has a lot of likes. In my opinion, they should get one.

:v:

1 Like

I post quality content, heart every post I like, and comment when the poster provides good quality content.

1 Like