Little Extension i made for the gooners

Hey guys, so I’m a software engineer and from using this site i felt like id find it more accessible if i could see the pictures inside a thread just on hover. so i made an extension to do that. when you hover it previews the first couple of images in the thread and then it has space as a key to close or the L key to load more and scroll through them. when you hover over a different thread it shows that one instead as well. makes the experience of using the site insanely good for me and i thought someone else might be interested in it so if anyone is i can publish the extension :) . it literally works on any page with any thread link. it is just really good so i had to share. if i end up publishing it you guys can give any feature ideas you may want added to the software and i will add it in. i just had to share. it felt selfish not to. literally changed the game for me lol. any feedback is appreciated.

bandicam2024-04-1712-09-36-248-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter
bandicam2024-04-1712-08-01-357-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter

90 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Here King, you dropped your crown :crown:

7 Likes

I seriously wish I had your talent. I’m a 24.4K modem and Napster beta v1.2 baby.

This is unreal… and thank you!

2 Likes

Also please share ext

1 Like

As if I need it to be any easier to goon to this site :laughing:

4 Likes

Damn good idea man :ok_hand: hook up the extension bro

3 Likes

just need to wait for it to get approvedd

the moment i get approved I’ll send a link

dude. share the extension. This will literally kill all the BS clickbait titles - this is definitely needed.

4 Likes

You’re a god among men :joy:

1 Like

Mans is such a King I had to actually c9mment on it​:skull::rofl:

1 Like

A much needed feature!! Thank you

1 Like

WOW. yes. Please approve and get this in our hands.

1 Like

You guys go ahead and click a random download from an anonymous user’s first post. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

bro i will literally post the source code if you want on github if it makes you feel safer. i put it on the actual extension store

uploaded the source code and the addon name

2 Likes

checkout Extension Update. WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED ON FIREFOX!

i have posted the source code. you can make your own extension with it if you dont trust my upload

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like