Looking for Moderators

Reply below if interested. To qualify you need to spend a lot of time on the forum.

9 Likes

Not sure if it’s a good thing I spend alot of time on here. But I’d be down!

1 Like

Not sure what the job consists of, but I would be interested.

im interested again. spending alot of time on here as you can see and i would like to moderate the forum since i think its a great place.

3 Likes

check messages

1 Like

I absolutely love this forum and would love to moderate. I’m on here 24/7. My old account will be unbanned the 21st where all my best shots are. A community member flagged it because I posted too many posts in 1 day. This forum is where I spend the majority of my time. I see everything that is posted. I would love to contribute and add value at a much higher level by being a moderator of this forum. Thank you.

3 Likes

I’m down. On here at least twice a day

1 Like

I can mod full time. I have the perfect availability to help this community out. D.M me if you are ready to get things kick started asap.

1 Like

I would like to be able to moderate this magnificent forum, I am available 24/7 and willing to collaborate and help improve the forum day by day, I am very responsible when I am assigned a position or task to perform.

1 Like

I’m up for it

4 Likes

Am interested.

Willing to help out , lover of asses here and also of Taylor ! Been in the candid community for 3+ years now I’m a shooter myself aswell , active in other candid sites/communities so I know how it goes

Why not. Im here for all days to come

I’m interested :+1:t3:

I don’t know if I 100% qualify as I’m still pretty new to the forum but I feel I could do a good job depending on what the job entails. I understand if it’s not possible though.

I’d be interested. Please do send details.

I’m here quite often :sunglasses: check me out!

1 Like

Im new here, maybe a month or so. I dont do social media. This is as close as it gets for me. I spend alot of time going through post and reading alot. I believe my time spent here on a daily basis could be at great use for this Forum. If not picked Im ok with that, I would still enjoy logging in and spending time in here.

1 Like

I am back again after a bunch of months. Check my Profile please.