(NOT OC) Slim chick in Target in leggings VTL

372 Likes

Jeez

1 Like

See this? This post right here? Will be a prosperous one. This will do good.

5 Likes

The bottle placement :hot_face:

Nice

WOW!!! My dream girl there. What an ASS! What a capture! Great job! :peach::fire::heart_eyes::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Wut ya doin, bud?

8 Likes

This is a classic one. Seen this from the original creator a couple years ago and still great NON OC repost

3 Likes

Not OC… please correct the title to include----> (Not OC)

aayy… post the vid and we may forgive you :rofl:

2 Likes

Not my post but if I had the video I would post it. I remember seeing it out there but don’t remember exactly where.

1 Like

i wanna be that water bottle so bad

Just updated the title. Wasn’t sure if I was gonna get called out for NON OC :joy: but yeah… I can’t upload videos here for whatever reason… It aways tells me the file size is too large. I tried compressing them down. Still wouldn’t work :person_shrugging:

It’s easier just to upload via external cloud storage sites and paste the link. Also won’t loose quality, since uploading directly to this site compresses the video. Try Mediafire, GoFile, FileLu, CyberFile, or Bunkr for uploading.

3 Likes

Will do. Thanks

Tried adding a link to a recent topic and it says "An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts. " wtf lol

Yeah, you have to be at a certain trust level to post clickable links, and then after you get to that level, links have to be approved by mods before going public - to maintain the rules and avoid spam and such (it’s standard for most forums out there).

If you’re not at a high trust level, you can still post the URL, but it won’t be clickable, like so:

1. Remove the https: and // part of the link

2. Say you’re uploading to Mediafire (works with any, just space out the name before the .(com, .net, etc.). Keep the mediafire(dot)com part.

3. Do a link break like so (keep ‘mediafire’ on one line and the ‘.com’ part with the rest of the URL on the next line):

mediafire
.com/file/dc8nygcpezbnt7q/IMG_7431.MOV

Or, you can just put the a [.] in betw33n the website name and domain extension:

mediafire[.]com/file/dc8nygcpezbnt7q/IMG_7431.MOV

5 Likes

The line break method worked for me. Thanks alot.

1 Like

Wow

You should make a thread in site feed back with this exact info.
More newbies need to know this knowledge

3 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking about doing that - good idea. Thanks for the suggestion man!

1 Like