PERFECT ASS IN LEGGINGS SAW THE CREEP AND STILL PUT ON A SHOW! 😍

She very obviously noticed what I was doing, but I guess this slut has been starving for some cock in that nice ass, because she gave me a show anyways. It’s extra hot because I feel like she knew I was filming her to go home and jerk it hard for her. I think she wanted me to cum for her. :smiling_imp:

206 Likes

131 Likes

Gotta shoot your shot my guy

2 Likes

Right?!! I see her at my gym a lot. So maybe I will!

1 Like

Great shot right here bro and I feel u when they catch u and don’t say anything it’s a good feeling

2 Likes

That side view man oh man :weary:

1 Like

UPDATE: HOLY FUCKING SHIT. No one is probably going to believe me here, but… She approached me at the gym today. :frowning_with_open_mouth: She said “So do you like filming girls without their permission?”. I thought I was completely busted and would probably be banned from that Gym. I totally froze and told her I wasn’t sure what she was talking about. Then she said: “You’re lucky I’m the one that caught you. Some girls would be pretty pissed. But I thought you were kind of cute too”. :scream::exploding_head::exploding_head:. Yall, I can’t make this shit up. I’m legit mind blown here. Anyways, I told her I couldn’t help myself when I saw her. She said “Aren’t you the least bit curious to see more?”. Then we decided to grab a drink at 7pm. I can’t promise anything, but if things go the way I hope they do, I’m gonna grab a quick video of me fucking her and post it here. This is like the ultimate candids story. I still can’t believe I’m the one living it. Wish me luck gents!

64 Likes

Wheres the video

2 Likes

Right?! I’d be worried about an ambush :grimacing:, but hopefully it’s all with good intent… I wouldn’t post anything from the bedroom tho just seems over the top that’s a whole other genre right there.

2 Likes

Oh wow, this makes me want to re-join the gym!

lol you better not be capping bro!

1 Like

Stop the :billed_cap:, i need the video of cheeks getting clapped and I will shut up. At least get a video or her doin something so we know its real

6 Likes

I agree :skull:

Good luck solider bring home gold :fire:

:rofl:

2 Likes

Great ass - but WTF is the pattern on those shorts? Black mold…?

Whoa, a great ass!!!

Sorry dude, but it looks like a set up

1 Like

Looking forward to the update on this story :100:

2 Likes

:flushed:Cant leave us hanging like that. Any updates​:grin: