Raising Standards

Better get to likin’!! @Leanne_Denedeiros
There’s a lot of content here

Lol I though of it cause I see the thumbs down in different kinds of forums and I just wondered why we dont have that.

3 Likes

I’m partial to the idea of not allowing content be viewable to the unregistered public, except for maybe approved, super popular posts.

I also agree that posters should disclaim when something isn’t their work. But I think posting unoriginal work should be discouraged anyway.

But instead of having to police the posts, I think members should utilize the various locked rooms for higher end content, and leave the general forums to the anarchic rabble. That way it’ll consolidate the good stuff, incentivize people to engage more to get access, and generally do better. The forums are already there, but they’re just ghost towns.

6 Likes

Would it be too much for us to be able to flag posts that are bad quality? With some requirements like blurriness, flat asses, people that post only legs and think it’s a great catch. All of that bothers everyone greatly, and sadly good captures sometimes don’t even make it to 10 likes

2 Likes

Didn’t get any replies because it’s a repost from almost 2 years ago in a post with 60 replies and 300 likes back then. Most posts are lucky to get a few replies lately. If there were less junk posts to keep clicking through maybe more people would have a few seconds to leave more comments. One example of a repetitive post is some Erv posting 3 different new shopping posts instead of 1, with barely much to see in dark pictures.

2 Likes

Yes, please flag shitty posts.

2 Likes

I agree, maybe not automatic. What if there was a feature where we can flag posts as low quality so a Mod can review?

Didn’t see you recommended a flagging system as well :sweat_smile: Great minds think alike I guess

It’s already being done. This post is about automating that based off the likes

That’s a good point, that was my first post and there was only 3-4 pics. I was throwing stuff out there to see what stuck. That ‘post’ is large and I was feeling breaking the post out with a single subject and having 30-40 pics. That could be me not understanding the forum but it is consistent with some other content I have shared. While random shit gets a ton of views!

Usually when I make a post ( I strive for quality always) when quality is felt it will not take 24hrs to get 10 likes I’m just throwing it out there. I’ve seen others pull it off also. I like the 24hrs idea if in full effect this will light a fire under our asses…and those without quality pics/ video will either step up they’re game…or perish with their click bait titles. Just my two cents. With this method we can filter out some of the BS here.

3 Likes

I don’t comment much but I have a few problems with this idea

The first problem is the popularity of a user, I’m sure most users will recognize other frequent posters by name and click on there posts first, they usually always get a ton of likes no matter. As while the beginner people have to work much harder to even stay afloat on the new and latest tabs. This is especially narrowed down if people only post in a specific category such as leggings only.

I also believe if you should look into making a ranking list instead of trashing unliked posts, similar to “top liked posts” but more for just the hottest posts per category of that week, day, month, or what’s being liked the quickest. Simply make it that when a post gets 10 likes in 24 hours, it just gets on a higher tier listing for that week, while the rest drop down from 10 to 9, etc.

The other problem is that not everyone has the same tastes so it’s hard to determine what the overall users will like. As a standard person, I only like to see slim, tight. I mean no offense towards someone’s fetish, but Big voluptuous women are a instant turn off for me, so Ide never be seen liking those, no matter how good of quality they are.

as a matter of fact, I don’t like any posts. I’m not sure why, I just don’t.

I hope you consider these before calculating the votes and overall appeal.

1 Like

Well its started. And its automatic. But to illustrate how Ill conceived it is consider the following.
The post that was deleted was my first attempt to post a video link. That’s all it was.
Now I earned a badge because 50 ppl clicked the link. But they didnt click the like symbol. So post removed. On one hand I get an auto badge. Then the same post gets removed. Ironic.
End result? I won’t be pursuing my intention of posting videos and their links any time soon. Pity as I have 300GB plus of them. I’ll just continue posting videos in other places.
@admin

I saw the video. It was a shaky view of a pancake assed old lady at the grocery store, im not surprised nobody liked it. Keep those 300GB to yourself lmao.

9 Likes

Ok.

There’s definitely a problem with quantity over quality. With a lot of posts it’s as if people just record any woman they come across.

Misleading titles are also a problem. INSANE BUBBLE BUTT and it’s the flattest ass you’ve ever seen. Or NERDY SLUT and it’s just a woman with a dress and glasses. Or the teen in wearing a black shirt and she’s a GOTH HOTTY.

6 Likes

There is more of a problem with 800 topics reviewed and not a single like

4 Likes

I agree with your gripe on misleading titles…We need to acknowledge the rampant misuse of the terms TEEN and MILF. Half of the TEENS posted here are nearly grannies, and the MILFS are women in their 20’s.

That having been said @Rune why don’t you like any of the posts you look at? It is kind of hard to take the opinion of a lurker seriously.

2 Likes

I think this has to do with taste/preference. The majority of us (including me) are not at all interested in a very overweight, completely average woman that you can see with any trip out in public… Maybe have a better system of tags and categories? That way all content can be shared - you can still have moderators that can delete junk, and we don’t miss out on anything? Just an idea…

3 Likes

I agree. I’m very picky about what I shoot and even pickier about what I post. I’m tired of seeing flat jean asses halfway covered up by a sweater on here. I think more tags would help.

2 Likes