Super busted at Target (again)

Yeah, I’d personally wouldn’t go to another Target RIGHT after getting caught. Far as laws go, it’s always best to understand them as they differ from country to country, state to state, municipality etc.

3 Likes

Man, If I worked security in a store I’d 100% let anyone i see taking candids get away with it and ignore any complaints from women shopping haha

6 Likes

Just made the post go see

1 Like

I made the post of her if yall interested. Enjoy

1 Like

…and thank you for doing so, i can see the ‘why’ behind it all… :slightly_smiling_face:

I see what you’re saying. At this point I can be sure the police aren’t involved and that guy is keeping an eye out for me. I’m not sure he sent my photo to all the nearby stores or not… I’m going to avoid target for a few months but will definitely return and be more careful

2 Likes
16 Likes

*You are always innocent until you confess, admit guilt, or are proven guilty. Place the BURDEN of proof squarely on the accuser. Its a burden after all. Deny, deny, deny. Walk away. You have a right to privacy.

*This is not legal advice. I am not a lawyer, lol.

2 Likes

in my country cops can’t search your phone without a warrant. they can obtain a telephone warrant, true, but they can’t just search your phone.
also, photographing butts in public is NOT ILLEGAL (again my country) so there is no real crime here - a police officer could construe this as “disorderly conduct” or “disturbing the peace” - or at most they can trespass someone.
don’t scare people with misinformation.

1 Like

Did you even read what I said?

I don’t know what country you are in, I was talking specifically about the USA. There is a distinction be-t-w-een “public property” and “private property.” Malls, shops, restaurants are private property but they are accessible by “the public” meaning the general population. These two things are not exactly the same thing.

Many malls, restaurants, and shops have rules against filming their patrons.

I’m only suggesting that people actually look into the specific laws in their locations so they can understand the consequences attached to the actions, so they can weigh the risk for themselves.

3 Likes

you can’t have laws that restrict the freedoms and liberties granted by the constitution - you really need to learn your own laws.

1 Like

There may have been a time when the US was a free country and you could tell the cops to go pound sand without a warrant, but that time has long since gone by. Most guys on here have a 1st grade understanding of how the law actually works.

4 Likes

American law is way more complicated than just what the Constitution says. I wish it were that simple, but it’s not. Federal, State, and Local governments routinely violate the constitution these days. That is an argument for another place and time.

6 Likes

Were you taking upskrts?

1 Like

Target security at least in my area has been more educated on Candids. I went to a target 30 mins out it was my first time capping there literally 12 mins in security was following me and asked me what I was doing and tried to look at my screen. That was my first time busted at a target but I’ve been seeing a lot more people say it on here too. Stay away from TJ Maxx they attempted to ban me.

1 Like

what did they “detain” you for? what did they say was their exact cause? if they didn’t read your rights to you and say you were under arrest, you have no arrest record

i got busted at Walmart when i was like 19, wasn’t as nice as this. got body slammed and taken into the camera room. the guy threatened to get me registered as a sex offender bc i was filming minors ( i wasn’t ) cops got called. they asked some of the women if they wanted to press charges, they didn’t. this one lady i shot who was a bombshell milf felt that what they did to me was uncalled for & that i had been “punished enough” and that she new i was recording her and thought it was bc i recognized her ( apparently she was some fitness influencer or some shit ) anyways the cop came into the room told me to delete the videos i did but they were still in my recently deleted and as i was walking out cop was telling me he has better shit to do that this. im more cautious & aware now. idk how the laws work i know ups / flashing / kids are off limits & can lead to imprisonment. but as far as fully clothed adults. not sure whats the worse that can happen.

8 Likes

Damn man, that’s rough, at least you learned from your mistakes tho

Targets are no joke . The lighting , aisle layout , camera locations are usually pretty spot on.

Where I live we have 7 Target stores in relatively close proximity and they all communicate with each other . I know this for a fact

I avoid shooting there unless I’m legitimately shopping with a cart , which is rare because of their super high prices .

2 Likes

Target has the BEST ass targets but the most dangerous and I suggest to stay away from them.lol

4 Likes