What gets your phone in hand and immediately recording?

For me it’s gotta be pedicure feet. Enjoy all the diff variations of color style length + shoe selection, plus capturing the shot is tricky bc you do have to get up close, relatively. So much fun! How about you all? What gets you in that “welp, guess I’m recording this shit” mode?

10 Likes

Whenever i see a woman showing her shapley legs :drooling_face:

1 Like

The second I see some loose thin joggers/sweats, Im instantly like “oh yup, theres that sexy jiggle”, heart starts pounding, start to get a little shaky lol. But big breath and stay casual, “creepmode initiated”. :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Shorts with ass hanging out

19 Likes

A lot of shit man. Its a lifestyle. I be shootin old chicks too idgaf. Got these today just for the thrill.

1 Like

Yoga pants. The more petite, the better

17 Likes

A fat ass. Doesent matter what they are wearing. 95% of the time I can tell if I a girl has a fat ass just by looking at the front of their waste area too. If I see them walking toward me, like I mall for instance. I’ll start casually looking at my phone, then right as they pass by me I’ll trail behind and start recording.

5 Likes

If I see a girl with a decent enough body adjusting herself (pulling up pants, pulling out wedgie) then I try to follow until I capture the moment :weary:

2 Likes

Phones out and in the open before I leave the house.
Be sure to be charged up all the way.
Phone is in hand when walking out and about, doesn’t matter where, it’s gotta be ready for when that piece of meat comes in line of sight.

4 Likes

Women vaping or smoking.
Hand turns. Camera on immediately

Feels like vaping fell out, barely see it anymore. Or, it’s a generational thing, and I’m getting old :sunglasses:

This is true, I remember the hotties I’ve captured Bc they’re on my pic gallery, and I remember the hotties I didn’t Bc they’re forever imprinted into my brain :pensive:

2 Likes

Precisely! And that’s how I roll because of it.
Even at first glance I may be wrong, but if not at the end I got all the angles. Love the you way put that!

Im a sucker for vpl’s and women with nice legs and heels

1 Like

Booty jiggle, camel toe, nips, bending over showing cleavage, bubble buts in gym clothes.

1 Like

So true about the phone ready at a moments notice. Sometimes you get one shot at recording, you’re walking into the store as they’re leaving, and you either get the shot or don’t!

2 Likes

Huge mega booty, hot gym girls, sunbathers

For me - it’s 2 things: Skinny girls and any girl with tight, firm, toned or muscular athlete-type legs. My eyes always go to the firm legs.

6 Likes

That last link :triumph: agreed about tightness, that + light colored leggings is a dangerous combo!!

if they’re sluts wearing those Nike pro butt shorts

1 Like