LEMONADE 2

Suuuuuuuup guys, I was really encouraged by the positivity on LEMONADE Episode 1 so I figured I’ll drop the next one early! I’ll probably start spacing these out a bit more so we can enjoy some summertime cheeks as it gets colder, but for now enjoy.

Some of these caps came from dim settings so the quality is not the best, but I tried to clean up and brighten what I could. :+1:

173 Likes

89 Likes

lulus are one of the greates gift to menkind…

5 Likes

Fucking hottie

2 Likes

Ohhhhh.yeah!! Beautiful lulu chick great catch man. Really looking forward to this series! You shooting with phone in belt clip?

2 Likes

Thanks dude! Just freehanding it. My shirts are kinda oversized so I’d look weird with a phone clip.

1 Like

hands down, you been posting some of the nicest stuff, keep it up!! i’m loving this lemonade series man, looking forward to all your future posts ! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Still really great looking shots!

2 Likes

Halleluja…what a freakin booty…certified nutbuster…you really have the eye for great round faptastic, nutbusting asses :grin::fist::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:
Congratulations my friend :grin: Thank you :smiling_face:
No worries about the quality…its fine enough to nut nicely :drooling_face: Keep it up :muscle: I’m looking forward to that massive caps that will come from your side :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I love hot butts in Lulu leggings. Nice Cap! :fire::peach::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

'Preciate the kind words everyone! I’m taking a small break from posting but I’ll be back soon for Ep. 3

2 Likes

perfect

2 Likes

She’s a 100% hottie, great work man! :peach: :fire:

1 Like

so cute

3 Likes

Dude, your posts are pure gold, thanks for sharing them with us, really THANK YOU!

1 Like

nice shots. that other blondie in shorts looks like a nice one too!

1 Like

She’s got a plump booty and a great figure. Well captured

Hot!!!