LEMONADE Episode 1

Sup yall, this is the start of a new series of ladies in Lululemon leggings. I’ve been hoarding delicious asses all summer long and I’m ready to share them. As you may know from my previous posts, I’m a massive fan of tight, toned booties in leggings. First off is this sexy, fit blonde shopping for bikinis.

Let me know if you want me to keep this series going, and I’ll even include video for the highest voted threads. Enjoy!

575 Likes

Um, YES

5 Likes

Dayum!

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

You are a man of good taste.

2 Likes

great caps those legs and the bendover are perfect :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

How do i give you a gold star?
Thats A+ material

1 Like

That RBF goes extremely well with that tight, toned ass. Great cap…

1 Like

Yeah I love that stance but sometimes it’s hard to find the right angle, it took a lot of tip toeing to get myself there :joy:

1 Like

She’s definitely bringing out a lot of colors of the rainbow. Such a hottie, great cap man! :hot_face::fire::peach:

1 Like

We got ourselves a winner! Damn so good.

1 Like

Looking forward to the series!

2 Likes

She is looking gorgeous in those Lulu shorts. Lululemon leggings and shorts are so sexy, so I am very excited by your proposal to start a series again. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome work with us.

1 Like

Wish I could’ve seen that in person ! Great stuff man would love to see more

1 Like

hell yeah. looking forward to episode 2

1 Like

Just wow

1 Like

Oh dude great pics of this beautiful girl, thanks!

1 Like

a vpl would have set it off.

Guy never posted the other videos…dont count on one for this. He probably doesnt have vids and just fishing for likes. :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I have so much footage, I’m not gonna spend all of my free time editing videos bro. I actually have a life, job, gf, etc. I only edit shit if it’s really special or ppl really want it :ok_hand:

6 Likes