LEMONADE 3

I’m back with the next installment of LEMONADE. Check out these links to episodes one and two for my previous content.

I always love helpful employees, and this fit brunette was a joy to talk to and to shoot. Enjoy!

383 Likes

Oh my… the LEMONADE Saga Continues… thats good as im thirsty asf :-) Its hard to find good sales persons... so im glad to see that Lululemons has this Lady that takes care of all cutomer needs. What a body, what an ass… amazing catch my friend, as usual :slight_smile: Thank you so much.

9 Likes

Thank you sir :pray:

Btw if yall enjoy my stuff make sure to follow my posts during the Endless Summer Tournament hosted by @SniperOG

1st round voting starts Sep 1st! Fingers crossed I make it out the first matchup🤞

3 Likes

wow - where was your phone for this?

1 Like

Sweet cap, thanks for posting

1 Like

WOW! I love Lululemon Girls. What a sexy employee! Nice Cap! :peach::fire::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

In my hand :joy:

2 Likes

lulu mascot found

1 Like

Wow! Amazing women. She looks strong, I like it. Great capture as usual. Good angles, face shots, and you can see that nice booty real well even in those black leggings with are always a struggle to capture.

5 Likes

She’s so sexy! Great work man! :heart_eyes::fire:

1 Like

I can’t get over this post. It’s so good that it makes me want to quit :rofl:

1 Like

that girl looks fresh.

1 Like

Always great work but always holds back on the videos

Already mentioned in another thread that I don’t have time to cut and edit all my content. I work full time and go to uni, on top of spending time with my homies. Only popular/special stuff will get a vid

If you wanna pay me, I can make a personal copy for you?

1 Like

Holy shit dude, I hope I’m not matched with you in the 1st round :sweat_smile: Great shots!

1 Like

You’re tough competition sir!! Good luck!

1 Like

:fist: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Bro, that body is unbelievable.
Incredible closeups and great shots overall.
nice work man!

1 Like

Great shots of a total hottie!

1 Like

Wow she’s definitely a baddie, really love this cap.

1 Like